What Is Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes, the most common type of diabetes, is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your main source of energy and comes mainly from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose get into your cells to be used for energy. In type 2 diabetes, your body doesnt make enough insulin or doesnt use insulin well. Too much glucose then stays in your blood, and not enough reaches your cells.
The good news is that you can take steps to prevent or delay the development of type 2 diabetes.
How Is Diabetes Diagnosed
Diagnosis of diabetes must be made by a doctor. There are several blood tests that may be conducted to help diagnose the condition. Those with symptoms of diabetes or high risk factors should be tested. Early diagnosis and co-operating with health care professionals will help prevent serious complications that can result from untreated or poorly managed diabetes.
Does Eating Apple Increase Blood Sugar
Apples only moderately affect blood sugar levels When fructose is consumed in a whole fruit, it has very little effect on blood sugar levels . Also, the fiber in apples slows down the digestion and absorption of sugar. This means sugar enters the bloodstream slowly and doesnt rapidly raise blood sugar levels .
Also Check: Side Affects Of Metformin
Type 2 Diabetes In Children
One 2016 study found that the incidence of type 2 diabetes in youth has increased to about 5,000 new cases per year. Another study from 2017 also showed a significant increase, particularly in minority races and ethnic groups.
If your child has been diagnosed with diabetes, their doctor will need to determine if its type 1 or type 2 before suggesting a specific treatment.
In the same way that lifestyle choices can help adults manage or even reverse their type 2 diabetes diagnosis, you can help lower your childs risk by encouraging them to eat well and to be physically active every day.
report the following statistics about diabetes in the United States:
- Over 30 million people have diabetes. Thats around 10 percent of the population.
- 1 in 4 people has no idea they have diabetes.
- Prediabetes affects 84.1 million adults, and 90 percent of them are unaware of it.
- Non-Hispanic Black, Hispanic, and Native American adults are to have diabetes as non-Hispanic white adults.
The ADA reports the following statistics:
How Does Blood Sugar Blaster Work
It is already crystal clear that Blood Sugar Blaster aims to put an end to three invisible enemies of type 2 diabetes including over-acting lipids that hijack the pancreas, fatty liver, and low beta cell production. As per the claims of its creators, the supplement is manufactured with an exact ratio of twenty concentrated and clinically proven ingredients.
To be more precise, the makers of this unique formula mentions that it contains mainly three major diabetes busting powerful extracts. These three extracts work as real enemies of diabetes. Add a blood sugar supplement to your diet to help keep your blood sugar balanced so that it will be easier for you to lose weight or gain muscle. The Blood Sugar Blaster is one of the best supplements to help do that.
These three diabetes-busting extracts are obtained through high-quality natural resources. Please note that the combination of these three ingredients is exactly what is mentioned in ancient Hindu manuscripts as super powdered diabetes destroying ingredients. These three super ingredients are
Bitter Melon or Bitter Gourd
Here is a brief detail about the function that these super ingredients perform.
Bitter Melon or Bitter Gourd
Other Ingredients include
Vitamin C and vitamin E
Don’t Miss: Can You Take Metformin Without Food
How Is Type 2 Diabetes Treated
People with type 2 diabetes have to pay a little more attention to what they’re eating and doing than people who don’t have diabetes. They may need to:
- Eat a healthy diet, as determined by the care team.
- Get regular physical activity to achieve a healthy weight and allow insulin to work more effectively.
- Check their blood sugar levels on a regular basis.
- Get treatment for other health problems that can happen more often in people with type 2 diabetes, like high blood pressure or problems with the levels of fats in their blood.
- Have regular checkups with doctors and other people on their diabetes health care team so they can stay healthy and get treatment for any diabetes problems.
People with type 2 diabetes might have to eat smaller food portions and less salt or fat, too. Those who eat healthy foods, stay active, and get to a healthy weight may bring their blood sugar levels into a healthier range. Their doctors may even say they don’t need to take any medicines at all.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Ozempic
Ozempic® may cause serious side effects, including:
- inflammation of your pancreas . Stop using Ozempic® and call your health care provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back.
- changes in vision. Tell your health care provider if you have changes in vision during treatment with Ozempic®.
- low blood sugar . Your risk for getting low blood sugar may be higher if you use Ozempic® with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include: dizziness or lightheadedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, shakiness, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat, and feeling jittery.
- kidney problems . In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids , which may cause kidney problems to get worse. It is important for you to drink fluids to help reduce your chance of dehydration.
- serious allergic reactions. Stop using Ozempic® and get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat problems breathing or swallowing severe rash or itching fainting or feeling dizzy or very rapid heartbeat.
Recommended Reading: Type 1.5 Diabetes Life Expectancy
Monitoring Blood Glucose Levels
If you have type 2 diabetes, your GP or diabetes care team will need to take a reading of your blood glucose level about every two to six months.
This will show how stable your glucose levels have been in the recent past and how well your treatment plan is working.
The HbA1c test is used to measure blood glucose levels over the previous two to three months.
HbA1c is a form of haemoglobin, the chemical that carries oxygen in red blood cells, which also has glucose attached to it.
A high HbA1c level means that your blood glucose level has been consistently high over recent weeks, and your diabetes treatment plan may need to be changed.
Your diabetes care team can help you set a target HbA1c level to aim for. This will usually be less than 53 mmol/mol or individualised as agreed with your diabetes team.
Read more about the HbA1c test
How Is Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosed
The following blood tests help your healthcare provider diagnose diabetes:
- Fasting plasma glucose test: checks your blood glucose level. This test is best done in the office in the morning after an eight hour fast .
- Random plasma glucose test: This lab test can be done any time without the need to fast.
- Glycolated hemoglobin testing measures your average blood sugar levels over three months.
- Oral glucose tolerance testing checks your blood sugar levels before and after you drink a sugary beverage. The test evaluates how your body handles glucose.
|Type of test|
You May Like: Metformin Extended Release Side Effects
Who Gets Type 2 Diabetes
What makes people more likely to develop type 2 diabetes? No one knows for sure. But experts have a few ideas about what puts a person at greater risk:
- Most people who have type 2 diabetes are overweight.
- People with family members who have diabetes get diabetes more often.
- People who are older than 10 are more likely to develop type 2 diabetes than younger kids.
Type 1 Vs Type 2 Diabetes: Whats The Difference
Type 2 diabetes is not the same as Type 1 diabetes. In Type 1 diabetes, your pancreas doesnt make any insulin. In Type 2, your pancreas doesnt make enough insulin, and the insulin it is making doesnt always work as it should. Both types are forms of diabetes mellitus, meaning they lead to hyperglycemia .
Type 2 diabetes usually affects older adults, though its becoming more common in children. Type 1 diabetes usually develops in children or young adults, but people of any age can get it.
Also Check: Does Metformin Make You Tired
Who Developed Who Came Up With The Kidney Disease Solution Program
The Kidney Disease Solution was created by Duncan Capicchiano and his wife, Fiona Chin, from Melbourne, Australia. They started a wellness clinic in Melbourne which has over 13 natural health therapists.
Fully qualified Naturopaths and Naturopaths, they have a common background in herbal and natural therapy.
The program began as an alternative treatment method for Fionas grandmother who was diagnosed with stage-4 renal disease. The couple devised an all-natural program which helped improve her condition in just 12 weeks. After six months, her condition changed from stage 4 to stage and she was able to live a healthy life for the remainder of 10 years.
Based on the success they have had with Fionas grandmother, they decided to launch and share their approach to treatment to those suffering from kidney disease.
How Insulin Works In The Body
Insulin is produced naturally in the body by the pancreas. The pancreas contains millions of beta cells, and these cells are responsible for making insulin. Whenever you eat food with carbohydrates, your beta cells release insulin so that other cells in the body can use the blood glucose it gets from food for energy. In a sense, insulin acts as a key, letting glucose into the cells.
Don’t Miss: What To Do If Blood Sugar Is Over 400
Foods And Beverages To Limit
If youve been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, or even if youre trying to avoid diabetes and manage your weight, there are certain foods and beverages that you should limit if possible. These include:
- foods heavy in saturated or trans fats
- refined baked goods
- high-sugar, highly processed snacks
- sugary drinks
While no one food, enjoyed every so often, should knock you off your healthy path, its a good idea to talk with your doctor about dietary restrictions based on your blood sugar levels. Some people may need to monitor their glucose more carefully than others after eating these foods.
How Does The Kidney Disease Solution Program Work
The cookbook, ebook, and audio material guide patients through the process of treatment step-by-step. The book contains tips on altering your lifestyle to improve your kidney health. At the same time the cookbook offers special recipes to help support kidney function and health. It also includes some natural remedies that can aid in treating your illness.
The audio material provides guided meditation and exercises along with the morning flow of yoga. The audio for guided meditation is effective in relieving anxiety and improves sleep quality. Morning yoga flow exercises taught by the renowned yoga teacher Antonella Milo, aim to energize you for the day , while promoting kidney health.
In the end, the assortment of products offers a comprehensive and natural approach to treating kidney disease. Through simple lifestyle changes, releasing stress with meditation, and incorporating yoga exercises, you can put an end to the discomfort and pain due to kidney diseases.
How Long Can You Live With Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes doesnt have to be a chronic condition. To the contrary, a type 2 diabetes diagnosis is the moment to begin changing habits and working towards a healthier and longer life. What you do every day can make a difference, says Dr. Christofides. Park at the far-end of the lot. Try taking the stairs. Consider buying only fresh foods and avoiding things in packages.
There is no one best type 2 diabetes diet. Focus on fresh, and focus on balance. Include vegetables, lean proteins , whole grains, nuts, seeds, legumes, and whole fruits.
Get moving. Exercise is one of the most important things you can do for overall health, including mental well-being. Fitness is also one of the best ways to keep weight off once youve lost it.
Find activities you enjoy and try sharing those with friends and family. Exercise doesnt have to happen in the gym. Grab a friend and go for a fast walk through the neighborhood or take a hike in the park. The vitamin D will give you an extra boost of health and well-being.
Are Some People More Likely To Develop Type 2 Diabetes Than Others
A person who has a highly inflammatory diet and carries excess adiposity around their central organs is more likely to get type 2 diabetes, says Dr. Christofides. Excess weight and obesity are risk factors for type 2 diabetes, but how your body stores and manages weight can also be an early indicator of risk.
Research has shown that people who carry too much fat around their middle are more prone to health risks such as type 2 diabetes. Certain communities also show a greater propensity for developing type 2 diabetes, including people who are Black, Latinx, Asian, and Indigenous.
Recommended Reading: List Of Differential Diagnosis For Diabetes Type 2
What Is The Difference Between Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes
In type 1 diabetes, people produce little or no insulin, as the insulin-producing cells have been destroyed by the bodys immune system. Type 1 diabetes is an auto-immune disease.
In type 2 diabetes, the body may make enough insulin early in the disease, but doesnt respond to it effectively. As type 2 diabetes progresses, the pancreas gradually loses the ability to produce enough insulin. Type 2 diabetes is associated with inherited factors and lifestyle risk factors such as being overweight or obese, poor diet, and insufficient physical activity.
What Are The Benefits Of Glucofort
Glucofort works for the entire body and has the following benefits:
- Supports blood sugar: The product supports the health of the body by maintaining optimal blood sugar levels.
- Improves blood health: The antioxidants in Glucofort, improve and support proper blood circulation in the body. This lowers the risk of diabetes.
- High energy and vitality: Glucofort boosts energy levels and the general well-being of the body, increases vitality, and reduces fatigue and lethargy.
- Removes toxins: Glucofort flushes out toxins and poisonous fats from the body. This results in healthy body organs. This reduces other diseases like stroke, heart attacks, liver diseases, etc.
- Manages glucose metabolism: The supplement helps manage the glucose levels in the body by supporting glucose metabolism and insulin resistance.
- Controls weight: Glucofort supports weight loss by converting excess sugar into energy instead of fat, thereby reducing weight and body fat.
Read Also: Bad Carbs For Diabetics
Bonus #: Free Lifetime Updates
The creators regularly make improvements to the program according to the most recent research as well as medical advances. After you have purchased the program, you will get lifetime access to the latest updates and enhancements for no cost. Customers who purchase the program will get prior access to the latest advancements.
What Are The Signs Of Type 2 Diabetes
Some kids can have type 2 diabetes without knowing it. Some of the signs aren’t easy to spot and can take a long time to develop. And a lot of kids don’t have any symptoms at all.
But when a person first gets type 2 diabetes, he or she usually:
- feels tired a lot because the body can’t use sugar for energy properly
- pees a lot because the body tries to get rid of the extra blood sugar by passing it out of the body in the urine
- drinks a lot to make up for all that peeing
The skin can look different in some kids with type 2 diabetes. They may notice a dark ring around their necks that doesn’t wash off. They may also see thick, dark, velvety skin under the arms, between the legs, between fingers and toes, or on elbows and knees. This skin darkening can lighten over time with if someone’s insulin resistance gets better.
Also Check: Medications That Cause High Blood Sugar
Scientific Studies On Cbd And Type 2 Diabetes And Barriers To Research
Despite interest among people with type 2 diabetes, large, rigorous studies showing how CBD may affect type 2 diabetes are lacking, says Y. Tony Yang, MPH, a doctor of science in health policy and management and a professor at George Washington University School of Nursing in Washington, DC. Specifically absent are randomized controlled trials, which are the gold standard of medical research.
Early research suggests CBD and diabetes are indeed worth further study. For example, a small study published in October 2016 in Diabetes Care in the United Kingdom looked at 62 people with type 2 diabetes and found that CBD did not lower blood glucose. Participants were not on insulin, but some took other diabetes drugs. They were randomly assigned to five different treatment groups for 13 weeks: 100 milligrams of CBD twice daily 5 mg of THCV twice daily 5 mg CBD and 5 mg THCV together twice daily 100 mg CBD and 5 mg of THCV together twice daily or placebo. In their paper, the authors reported that THCV significantly improved blood glucose control.
The 2018 Farm Bill removed industrial hemp from the controlled substances list, clearing the way for more production and research of CBD. Meanwhile, growers and manufacturers are better able to isolate CBD, mainly by cultivating industrial hemp that is high in CBD and very low in THC, says Jackson. So, perhaps in the coming years, more research on CBD and diabetes will emerge.